Monday, June 15, 2015

Embracing the book

WURK WURK

I have been working steady on organizing all these short stories that I have punched out over the years and it is looking like I should be ready for a publish before the end of the year. No promises on the actual date... Still a lot left to do and to rework.

But as it stands now, I have:

Eight stories that I am just getting started.
One story that needs a lot of work.
Fourteen stories that need a good ending.
Three that are almost there.
Fourteen that are done.

So after I get them all "Done", then I will edit them. And then I will edit them... And then, guess what? I am going to edit them.

Then I will:

Figure out the best order to arrange them in...

Then I will write my front matter. Introduction, dedication, copyright... Stuff like that...

Then I will design a great cover!

So...

You should have it soon.

In the meantime, you can always read my full length novel or some short poems HERE

http://www.amazon.com/Pauly-Hart/e/B00N7RUETK

No comments:

Post a Comment